Search found 2 matches
- 07 May 2019, 03:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Proof of Naturalisation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2164
Re: Proof of Naturalisation
Jamesws how did you go with this? Does this mean that according to the consulate that your Great Grandfather was still technically an Italian Citizen?
- 07 May 2019, 03:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I have a case to go to court (pre 1948)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1287
Do I have a case to go to court (pre 1948)
Hi Everyone,
I've been researching my family history & had previously assumed that no one in my family was eligible for Italian Citizenship, but after reading some pre 1948 cases I'm wondering whether I possibly have a case? My case is a bit different to most people's though
*Great Great GF born ...
I've been researching my family history & had previously assumed that no one in my family was eligible for Italian Citizenship, but after reading some pre 1948 cases I'm wondering whether I possibly have a case? My case is a bit different to most people's though
*Great Great GF born ...