Search found 5 matches
- 30 May 2019, 00:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great great grandparents
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12755
Re: great great grandparents
Sicily I am pretty sure.
- 28 May 2019, 18:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great great grandparents
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12755
Re: great great grandparents
Yes, this is definitely my great grandfather, I know that he died in 1996. Giovanni was my Nonno and he died the year before I was born in 1993. My mom said that he visited the US when he was 8 with his father to see some friends or relatives but then went back to Delia. He moved to Atlantic City ...
- 27 May 2019, 18:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great great grandparents
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12755
Re: great great grandparents
Hi Suanj,
Giovanni’s surname was Culmone. I think Neckoman was an error. If you searched Culmone would you be able to find anything? Or even if you could give me the websites that you are searching on that would be great! We know that they went to Sicily from Philadelphia in the early 1920s. Elena ...
Giovanni’s surname was Culmone. I think Neckoman was an error. If you searched Culmone would you be able to find anything? Or even if you could give me the websites that you are searching on that would be great! We know that they went to Sicily from Philadelphia in the early 1920s. Elena ...
- 19 May 2019, 16:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great great grandparents
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12755
Re: great great grandparents
Hi all! I know it’s been a while since the original post but hoping that someone can still help us out. My great great grandmother was Elena Barba, and based on my Nonna remembering some of her siblings’ names and a picture we have of Antonio and Rafaella, I am fairly sure that my family is also ...
- 17 May 2019, 15:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great great grandparents
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12755
Re: great great grandparents
Hi all! I know it’s been a while since the original post but hoping that someone can still help us out. My great great grandmother was Elena Barba, and based on my Nonna remembering some of her siblings’ names and a picture we have of Antonio and Rafaela, I am fairly sure that my family is also ...