Search found 2 matches

by hwiech
20 May 2019, 04:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: The dreaded Esposito last name
Replies: 2
Views: 1846

The dreaded Esposito last name

Hi I don't know if anyone can help me.

My grandfather has the most generic Neapolitan Italian name: Anthony Esposito. He was born in Bridgeport, CT in 1903 Oct 31. I think I may know his parents names, but there's very little available to confirm it. As far as I know, Giuseppe Esposito (born circa ...
by hwiech
19 May 2019, 21:30
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: 1948 Rule. Am I disqualified?
Replies: 3
Views: 2003

1948 Rule. Am I disqualified?

On my father's side, his mother is the Italian born 1917 in the US. Her father, my great grandfather Attilio was born in Pescantina, Veneto in 1884 & married Maria born same year and same place. Attilio filed for permanent resident. I don't know if he naturalized, but it was way after the birth of ...