Dear Marty
It seems that maybe we are talking about two different people.
In my family records Pasquale Gioscia was born in Naples June 11 1819. He was the only son of Vittorio Antonio Gioscia born in Cagliarai (sardinia) and his mother was.
According to my family records Vittorio and Carolina ...
Search found 7 matches
- 12 Jul 2019, 19:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4823
- 11 Jul 2019, 19:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4823
Re: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
Marty
Is it possible to find out about Giusseppe Gioscio? (as you mentioned father of Pasquale). When he was born and maybe who his parents were.
Besides I would like to know why if there was somebody od the same generation that was Vittorio Gioscio (or Gioscia) married to Carolina Scagliaro ...
Is it possible to find out about Giusseppe Gioscio? (as you mentioned father of Pasquale). When he was born and maybe who his parents were.
Besides I would like to know why if there was somebody od the same generation that was Vittorio Gioscio (or Gioscia) married to Carolina Scagliaro ...
- 08 Jul 2019, 15:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4823
Re: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
Marty, you are fantastic! Thank you so much for your help.
I understand that the correct spelling is Gioscio
In my records Pasquale was son of Vittorio Antonio and Carolina Scaglairo but you showed me that he was the son of Giusseppe Gioscio and Rosa Salgano.
Besides in my records Pasquale and ...
I understand that the correct spelling is Gioscio
In my records Pasquale was son of Vittorio Antonio and Carolina Scaglairo but you showed me that he was the son of Giusseppe Gioscio and Rosa Salgano.
Besides in my records Pasquale and ...
- 04 Jul 2019, 19:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4823
Re: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
Hi Marty, Yes Rodolfo Gioscia Berhouet was my grandfather, however we cannot find Sabados birth papers.
And as you posted before it seems that Sabado might be "
Heres birth record of 1860 Oct 20 Sabatino Fortunato Gioscio born in Laurezana province of Potenza son of Pasquale Gioscio age 28 and ...
And as you posted before it seems that Sabado might be "
Heres birth record of 1860 Oct 20 Sabatino Fortunato Gioscio born in Laurezana province of Potenza son of Pasquale Gioscio age 28 and ...
- 02 Jul 2019, 18:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4823
Re: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
Sorry for insisting in this but it seems that Pasquale Gioscio was son of Giuseppe and Rosa Salgano and not Vittorio and Carolina Scagliaro.
Is it possible to search for Vittorio and Carolina?
Besides, in Uruguay MarĂa Teresa from Ferradina appears as Bellettiere and not Pelletieri (in the ...
Is it possible to search for Vittorio and Carolina?
Besides, in Uruguay MarĂa Teresa from Ferradina appears as Bellettiere and not Pelletieri (in the ...
- 26 Jun 2019, 02:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4823
Re: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
Thank you very much for your help!
I am amazed for the information you are providing me Thank You!!
It seems that my family last name would be Gioscio
However I have some questions regarding the information provided here.
In my records Pasquale was son of Vittorio Antonio Gioscia (now I understand ...
I am amazed for the information you are providing me Thank You!!
It seems that my family last name would be Gioscio
However I have some questions regarding the information provided here.
In my records Pasquale was son of Vittorio Antonio Gioscia (now I understand ...
- 24 Jun 2019, 20:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4823
I need to know if my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio from Laurenzana
I need to know if I my last name is Gioscia or Gioscio.
:?:
My name is Rodolfo Gioscia. My family lives in Uruguay.
My father and grandfather were born in Uruguay (both of them named Rodolfo!) but my greatgrandfather was Italian. Sabado (or Sabato) Gioscia born (20/10/1860 and died 1/5/1939 ...
:?:
My name is Rodolfo Gioscia. My family lives in Uruguay.
My father and grandfather were born in Uruguay (both of them named Rodolfo!) but my greatgrandfather was Italian. Sabado (or Sabato) Gioscia born (20/10/1860 and died 1/5/1939 ...