Search found 11 matches
- 07 Sep 2019, 21:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Maniglia birth act
- Replies: 3
- Views: 932
Re: Help with Maniglia birth act
I am finding a Calogero Maniglia in my ancestry. I wonder if it's the same person?
- 26 Aug 2019, 20:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 416
Re: Birth certificate
Omg, I didn't even see the mother listed! Thank you so much!!! I'm so excited right now.
You're always the one to help me, Tessa, thank you so much for all you do!
You're always the one to help me, Tessa, thank you so much for all you do!
- 26 Aug 2019, 15:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 416
Birth certificate
Can someone please tell me if Giovanni Mascheroni is Carol's father? I dont know what 'pt' stands for.
Thank you!
Thank you!
- 09 Aug 2019, 04:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please help me translate birth record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 818
- 04 Aug 2019, 02:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please help me translate birth record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 818
Re: Please help me translate birth record
Who is the name on the 3rd line? Is that the doctor, priest or something?
Thank you.
Thank you.
- 04 Aug 2019, 00:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please help me translate birth record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 818
Please help me translate birth record
Could anyone please help me translate my great grandmother's birth record? I'm trying to get as much info as possible.
Thank you.
Thank you.
- 09 Jul 2019, 13:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help! Looking for my GG grandfather, carlo mascheroni
- Replies: 2
- Views: 689
Re: Help! Looking for my GG grandfather, carlo mascheroni
No, what is that?
- 09 Jul 2019, 01:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help! Looking for my GG grandfather, carlo mascheroni
- Replies: 2
- Views: 689
Help! Looking for my GG grandfather, carlo mascheroni
I've really hit a wall. I'm trying to find info on my GG grandfather, Carlo Mascheroni aka Federico, or some combination of the 2. He was born February 20, 1896 in Monza, Milano. He married Antonia Merenda.
I found a few censuses and his naturalization, but I'm looking for more info when he was ...
I found a few censuses and his naturalization, but I'm looking for more info when he was ...
- 26 Jun 2019, 00:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info, Mascheroni & Merenda
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1084
Re: Looking for info, Mascheroni & Merenda
I saw that after I posted. Thank you again! Can't wait to find out more!
- 25 Jun 2019, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info, Mascheroni & Merenda
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1084
Re: Looking for info, Mascheroni & Merenda
This is interesting. I found the passenger list from Ancestry that lists Carmela as Antonia's mother. I do not have her birth act information. Is this on familysearch?
This is an amazing start, thank you.
This is an amazing start, thank you.
- 23 Jun 2019, 19:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info, Mascheroni & Merenda
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1084
Looking for info, Mascheroni & Merenda
Please help me find info on my relatives, I've reached a dead end on Ancestry.
Here's what I know:
Great grandfather- Federico Carlo Mascheroni 1896-1959 from Milan, Monza Italy
Great grandmother- Antonia Merenda 1896-1968
Lived in Sicily where my grandfather Giovanni Batista Mascheroni was born in ...
Here's what I know:
Great grandfather- Federico Carlo Mascheroni 1896-1959 from Milan, Monza Italy
Great grandmother- Antonia Merenda 1896-1968
Lived in Sicily where my grandfather Giovanni Batista Mascheroni was born in ...