Search found 3 matches

by revhardheaded
01 Apr 2026, 18:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Turcotti
Replies: 8
Views: 5569

Re: Turcotti

So I found some old letters I received from Turcottis in Italy. One is a page he sent me. I believe my ancestor is the Giuseppe bn. 1757 but he died in New York or it is possible my ancestor is another Giuseppe bn. 1758 but isn't listed here. The mother's last name if very close to the Spanish and ...
by revhardheaded
06 Jul 2019, 18:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Turcotti
Replies: 8
Views: 5569

Re: Turcotti

Thanks guys.
by revhardheaded
24 Jun 2019, 18:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Turcotti
Replies: 8
Views: 5569

Turcotti

I am the descendent of a Joseph (Giuseppi) Turcotti of Varallo, Val de Sesia, Novarese, formerly of the Northen Kingdom of Sardinia. He had come to the US in the late 1700's and was a widower of Maria La Salarie (sp? possibly French Louisiana spelling) who he probably married in Italy. His father ...