Search found 7 matches
- 03 Sep 2020, 02:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Name on passenger list?
- Replies: 26
- Views: 31719
Re: Name on passenger list?
They both look like Eppes to me.
- 01 Sep 2020, 12:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Abbreviation Question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 621
Re: Abbreviation Question
Grazie!
- 01 Sep 2020, 05:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Abbreviation Question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 621
Abbreviation Question
This is a rivelo from Misilmeri 1747. I have seen this abbreviation before and thought it related to where someone was living. Is this saying that Vincenzo Traina was from Santo Stefano but living in Misilmeri?
- 18 Jan 2020, 13:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can't figure out this name
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1948
Re: Can't figure out this name
I am going with Concordio (It says male) unless I find something else. I do see the name Concordia used with the same family name in Castelnovo di Sotto records near the same time.
Thanks for your help, all.
Thanks for your help, all.
- 16 Jan 2020, 20:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can't figure out this name
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1948
Re: Can't figure out this name
That could be. It's better than anything I can come up with. The first letter doesn't definitely match anything else.
- 16 Jan 2020, 18:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can't figure out this name
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1948
Can't figure out this name
Can anyone tell what this first name is?
Line number 8 = Alberici (unknown name)
It is from a ship manifest
Line number 8 = Alberici (unknown name)
It is from a ship manifest
- 05 Jul 2019, 15:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Question from Death Cert
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2491
Re: Question from Death Cert
Thanks for the answers, but I already understood those relationships. The reason I'm asking about the underlined part is that I have one of Lucia's siblings born to Giovanni and Angela and others born to Giovanni and Antonia. I just want to make sure that he was married twice and that a couple of ...