Search found 2 matches
- 13 Jul 2019, 16:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Citizenship through Great Grandparents?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1189
Citizenship through Great Grandparents?
I was wondering if it is possible to get citizenship through my great grandfather/grandmother on my father's side (father's mother's father/mother). My patrilineal grandfather naturalized before my father was born, so I can't go that route, however my grandmother was born in the United States as an ...
- 12 Jul 2019, 06:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Paternal Great Grandmother Jure Sanguinis Question
- Replies: 0
- Views: 995
Paternal Great Grandmother Jure Sanguinis Question
I'm wondering if you can claim citizenship with jure sanguinis through your paternal great grandmother. My grandfather naturalized several years before my father was born, so I would be ineligible on his side. My grandmother on my father's side was born in the U.S. and was thus a U.S. citizen ...