Search found 3 matches
- 24 Sep 2021, 19:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: French birth certificate help?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2520
French birth certificate help?
I am eligible for italilan citizenship JS through my great-great grandfather. The issue is that his wife and my great-great grandmother I believe I tracked down to Marseille France for her birth. I am having the most difficult time figuring out how to order her birth certificate though, has anyone ...
- 30 Aug 2019, 23:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Finding Great Grandmother
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1149
Re: Help Finding Great Grandmother
Tessa78
That's a fantastic idea. I will try to follow that lead!
That's a fantastic idea. I will try to follow that lead!
- 24 Aug 2019, 23:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Finding Great Grandmother
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1149
Help Finding Great Grandmother
Hello,
I've been lurking on this forum for a while, and came away with some great information. However, I'm at a loss. I'm looking for records for my great grandmother and coming up empty.
Here's what I know:
Name: Margherita Grassini
Born: Jan 11 1888
Birthplace: Somewhere in Lucca, Italy
Father ...
I've been lurking on this forum for a while, and came away with some great information. However, I'm at a loss. I'm looking for records for my great grandmother and coming up empty.
Here's what I know:
Name: Margherita Grassini
Born: Jan 11 1888
Birthplace: Somewhere in Lucca, Italy
Father ...