Search found 6 matches
- 18 Jul 2026, 07:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking a southern Italian Genealogist researcher
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5150
Re: Seeking a southern Italian Genealogist researcher
I'm seeking some who can deliver parish records.
- 17 Jul 2026, 19:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking a southern Italian Genealogist researcher
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5150
Seeking a southern Italian Genealogist researcher
Does anyone know the going hourly rate for an southern Italian Genealogist?
- 17 Aug 2024, 16:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Church in Santa Maria Del Giudice.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4313
Re: Church in Santa Maria Del Giudice.
OK, small world.
My Great-great Grandmother was Emilia / Erminia BIAGI (born DeRanieri) born Circa 1847 in Santa Maria del Giudice.
In my 23andMe profile I share DNA with the surname Micheletti and also have tons of distant Micheletti cousins in my family tree. But, I have unable to track down ...
My Great-great Grandmother was Emilia / Erminia BIAGI (born DeRanieri) born Circa 1847 in Santa Maria del Giudice.
In my 23andMe profile I share DNA with the surname Micheletti and also have tons of distant Micheletti cousins in my family tree. But, I have unable to track down ...
- 07 Aug 2020, 19:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: State Archive of Salerno address?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 648
State Archive of Salerno address?
Does anyone know the mailing address of the State Archive of Salerno?
I'm trying to inquire about obtaining records but don't have their correct mailing address.
Thanks, bob
I'm trying to inquire about obtaining records but don't have their correct mailing address.
Thanks, bob
- 14 Jan 2020, 02:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my Grandfather Amerigo Biagi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3474
Re: Searching for my Grandfather Amerigo Biagi
Hello all on this forum. Suanj is an amazing genealogist as evidence of what she found regarding my Great Grandfather BIAGI (see above thread). I would have never found it on my own. I highly recommend her service. Best, Bob
- 12 Sep 2019, 19:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my Grandfather Amerigo Biagi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3474
Searching for my Grandfather Amerigo Biagi
Here is a picture of my Grandfather Amerigo Biagi:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1awTGG5qSurxo8KaOPGN5y3zqgkcle6W-
He was born circa (1887 to 1897) in Lucca, Italy.
Does anyone know how start a search for someone from this town in Italy. I've been searching for some kind of online database of ...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1awTGG5qSurxo8KaOPGN5y3zqgkcle6W-
He was born circa (1887 to 1897) in Lucca, Italy.
Does anyone know how start a search for someone from this town in Italy. I've been searching for some kind of online database of ...