Search found 2 matches

by miacapone
12 May 2024, 07:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Capone and Genovese Family, Campobasso
Replies: 8
Views: 2008

Re: Capone and Genovese Family, Campobasso

Hi! I realize this thread is a few years old but I am just stumbling upon it now. I am a Capone living in the US and my father was born in Gambatesa. Giuseppe Capone born 4-29-1907 was my great grandfather.
by miacapone
27 Sep 2019, 22:23
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: 1848 Death, Gambatesa
Replies: 7
Views: 3237

Re: 1848 Death, Gambatesa

Hi, I realize this thread is old but I figured I would write in it. I was just searching my grandfather's name, Antonio Capone, along with his birthplace and where my father was also born, Gambatesa. My last name is Capone and I am wondering if these Capones from Gambatesa might be my family members ...