Search found 2 matches

by Mercedes21
22 Oct 2019, 05:08
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: HELP!! Comune (Sassano) won't respond!!
Replies: 19
Views: 6119

Re: HELP!! Comune (Sassano) won't respond!!

I asked in the same e-mail to be informed of any costs. They replied they were going to look for the certificate but haven't heard from them since.

I'm also wondering what else I can do if they don't respond. How do I check in again with them to ask how is the search of the document I need going?
by Mercedes21
20 Oct 2019, 17:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: How long did it take after you requested the birth certificate
Replies: 0
Views: 526

How long did it take after you requested the birth certificate

I requested a birth certificate/church record and was replied they were going to look for it as soon as possible, but haven't heard from them since. I included the aproximate year, comune, name and parent's names. I also asked them to inform me of any costs.

On my end I have gathered all the other ...