Search found 3 matches
- 23 Nov 2019, 00:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VOLLARO - looking for help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2162
Re: VOLLARO - looking for help
Thank you so much for that link. I was unaware of that resource, so will be doing some deep diving. Appreciate the help!
- 19 Nov 2019, 16:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VOLLARO - looking for help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2162
Re: VOLLARO - looking for help
I do have documents for my great-grandfather Francesco, including census, immigration, find a grave, etc), and that reports I have found was that Vincenzo was his father married to Rose(Rosa?) Battista. The date may be 1869, so I guess I need to find that out for certain.
Thank you for reaching out
Thank you for reaching out
- 14 Nov 2019, 22:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VOLLARO - looking for help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2162
VOLLARO - looking for help
Hi,
I've been researching my family tree, and seemed to have hit a brick wall. If anyone has any information beyond the following, I would greatly appreciate it. I've only gotten as far back as my great-great-grandfather, and would love to go farther.
Great-great-grandfather: Vincenzo Vollaro ...
I've been researching my family tree, and seemed to have hit a brick wall. If anyone has any information beyond the following, I would greatly appreciate it. I've only gotten as far back as my great-great-grandfather, and would love to go farther.
Great-great-grandfather: Vincenzo Vollaro ...