Search found 4 matches

by TammyCurcuro
25 Oct 2020, 14:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Curcuro / Curcuru / Pizzo
Replies: 7
Views: 2264

Re: Curcuro / Curcuru / Pizzo


Most of these names can be found in Cinisi. I briefly looked here for births of a Guglielmo or any child to Guglielmo with a Pizzo mother around 1871 but didn't see anything convincing.


Thank you so much for looking in to this for me. From what I understand and other DNA matches, they were ...
by TammyCurcuro
22 Oct 2020, 04:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Curcuro / Curcuru / Pizzo
Replies: 7
Views: 2264

Re: Curcuro / Curcuru / Pizzo

Maria giacona wrote: 25 Jan 2020, 17:47 lso have Palazzolo. Pizzo. Giacona .Curcuru.
Do you have any information in your family regarding a William Curcuro or Rosa Pizzo?
by TammyCurcuro
22 Oct 2020, 04:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Curcuro / Curcuru / Pizzo
Replies: 7
Views: 2264

Re: Curcuro / Curcuru / Pizzo


William Francis Pizzo Curcuro
in the Illinois, Roman Catholic Diocese of Springfield Sacramental Records, 1853-1975

ViewIllinois, Roman Catholic Diocese of Springfield Sacramental Records, 1853-1975
Add alternate information
Report issue
Name: William Francis Pizzo Curcuro
Gender: Male
Record ...
by TammyCurcuro
24 Nov 2019, 04:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Curcuro / Curcuru / Pizzo
Replies: 7
Views: 2264

Curcuro / Curcuru / Pizzo

I am looking for any information on my grandfather William Francis Pizzo Curcuro and his family. On his marriage certificate it shows that he was born in St. Louis, MO although I "think" I have found his naturalization papers showing that he was born in Sicily. The marriage certificate also shows ...