Oh my Gosh!
Thank you! I don't know why I didn't see that on Family Search!
I can see folks not knowing their exact birthday... espcially since he didn't seem to use the same name either (makes me wonder if he even knew his birth name). I am guessing that is him, being the correct year and area. I ...
Search found 3 matches
- 29 Jan 2020, 16:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Great-Great Grandfather's Birth Record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2229
- 19 Jan 2020, 21:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Great-Great Grandfather's Birth Record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2229
Re: Great-Great Grandfather's Birth Record
Sorry I did not reply sooner... I did not get a notification that there as a reply!
His Declaration of Intention (in 1939) shows his name as Mattair Polous born in "Troupea, Italy" on April 15, 1863. Though his marriage record has his name as "Matteo Pugliese" I am inclined to beleive the Pugliese ...
His Declaration of Intention (in 1939) shows his name as Mattair Polous born in "Troupea, Italy" on April 15, 1863. Though his marriage record has his name as "Matteo Pugliese" I am inclined to beleive the Pugliese ...
- 27 Dec 2019, 16:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Great-Great Grandfather's Birth Record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2229
Great-Great Grandfather's Birth Record
I know this is a long shot, but I am hoping someone in Tropea, Italy can help me find by Great-Great Grandfather's Birth Record...
I have had a few e-mails to italianside.com to try to obtain this record, but I have not heard back from them since my last e-mail on June 14th.
I would qualify for ...
I have had a few e-mails to italianside.com to try to obtain this record, but I have not heard back from them since my last e-mail on June 14th.
I would qualify for ...