Search found 3 matches
- 20 Feb 2020, 02:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth certificates
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1707
Re: Birth certificates
Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing. I have been looking everywhere, and I could not understand why I could not find her! I was very young when she passed away, and I knew my great grandmother as Assunta, but the documentation I had said her name was Maria Assunta. I can't say thank you ...
- 19 Feb 2020, 21:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth certificates
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1707
Re: Birth certificates
Thank you, Marty
I am looking for Antonio Botticelli (dob Nov 27 1876) and his wife, listed only as Maria Assunta Beatrice (dob 1886, dod 1978). I am also trying to find their marriage certificate. They were married on January 11 1903 in Boston, Massachusetts USA
I am looking for Antonio Botticelli (dob Nov 27 1876) and his wife, listed only as Maria Assunta Beatrice (dob 1886, dod 1978). I am also trying to find their marriage certificate. They were married on January 11 1903 in Boston, Massachusetts USA
- 06 Feb 2020, 02:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth certificates
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1707
Birth certificates
Hello, I am from the US and have created a family tree over the last year or so. I would now like to start retrieving my ancestors' birth certificates from the Avellino region of Italy. Can someone direct me as to how I can do this? Is it even possible to do either through the mail or online?
Thank ...
Thank ...