Hello
I’m sorry but I forgot to include the following names
James Vincenzo Neve
Angelo Dominici
Clemmentine Strandaroli
Veronica Columbo
Thanks again
Search found 2 matches
- 17 Feb 2020, 21:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Found a record in the index but it's not digitized - what are my options?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4627
- 17 Feb 2020, 21:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Found a record in the index but it's not digitized - what are my options?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4627
Trying to locate information
Hello
I am trying to trace my family roots from Italy. I am looking for any information on Clementina Dominici, Luigia Fortuna, Felicie Neve and Felece Dominici. Can anyone help me? Thank you
I am trying to trace my family roots from Italy. I am looking for any information on Clementina Dominici, Luigia Fortuna, Felicie Neve and Felece Dominici. Can anyone help me? Thank you