Search found 5 matches

by Patty1963
09 Mar 2021, 16:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Celletti/Fratini
Replies: 6
Views: 2026

Re: Celletti/Fratini

Ciao non riesco a trovare la tua email prova a rimandarla a.... p.apaches@libero.it
by Patty1963
21 May 2020, 21:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Celletti/Fratini
Replies: 6
Views: 2026

Re: Celletti/Fratini

Hello I am Patrizia Giovannini celletti Annita war married whit Renzoni Alfredo annita was my grand mother if you other notice you can call me to number phone +39 <removed by admin> bay bay Patrizia from Italy
by Patty1963
21 May 2020, 21:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Celletti/Fratini
Replies: 6
Views: 2026

Re: Celletti/Fratini


Hello all,
I am seeking information about my maternal ancestors originally from the Marches (Cagli, Foligno, Pergola and around)
My great grand father was Giovanni Celletti. I believe that he was born around 1879 and was still alive in 1930.
His wife Mariana Fratini died at the age of 28. She was ...
by Patty1963
24 Feb 2020, 19:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Celletti/Fratini
Replies: 6
Views: 2026

Re: Celletti/Fratini

Hello I have information a Annita Celletti i am nephen of Annita Celletti you contact me with email my email is <removed by admin> bay Patrizia Giovannini Fabriano Marche italy
by Patty1963
21 Feb 2020, 19:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: FRATINI CELLETTI
Replies: 0
Views: 580

FRATINI CELLETTI

I am grandchild of Celletti Annita please Larry you contact Mi live in Fabriano Marche bay Giovannini Patrizia