Search found 29 matches
- 06 May 2020, 03:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help With Two Small Things on Birth Records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1420
Re: Help With Two Small Things on Birth Records
Ah gotcha. Thank you very much!
- 06 May 2020, 00:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help With Two Small Things on Birth Records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1420
Re: Help With Two Small Things on Birth Records
Thank you! Did you catch where Marianna Salvaggi is living in the first birth act?
- 05 May 2020, 21:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help With Two Small Things on Birth Records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1420
Help With Two Small Things on Birth Records
Help with two small things, please.
1.) Birth Act of Vincenzo Arfi, #267: http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Catania/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Licodiaoggi+Licodia+Eubea/Nati/1845/8754/007853484_02977.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0
Where is his mother, Marianna ...
1.) Birth Act of Vincenzo Arfi, #267: http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Catania/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Licodiaoggi+Licodia+Eubea/Nati/1845/8754/007853484_02977.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0
Where is his mother, Marianna ...
- 04 May 2020, 20:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Marriage Allegati Page
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1345
Re: Translation of Marriage Allegati Page
This is very helpful, thank you all!
- 03 May 2020, 23:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Marriage Allegati Page
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1345
Translation of Marriage Allegati Page
I'm going through the Marriage Allegati of Sebastiano Cutrona and Vincenza Frazzetto, who married in 1857, and this last page I can't seem to decipher. I see the name Sebastiano Frazzetto on the page, which is Vincenza's grandfather, but not sure what it's referring to. I know both her father and ...
- 03 May 2020, 00:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Deciphering Profession in Marriage Act?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2154
Re: Help Deciphering Profession in Marriage Act?
Got it, thank you again!
- 02 May 2020, 21:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Deciphering Profession in Marriage Act?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2154
Re: Help Deciphering Profession in Marriage Act?
Got it, yes, makes sense! Also, can you decipher what Giuseppe's profession is in the birth act of his daughter Giovanna Asta? The handwriting in these is not doing me any favors.
Link: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ-GRMX-3GM6?i=158&wc=MXWG-NWG%3A51844501%2C130121201%2C131723102 ...
Link: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ-GRMX-3GM6?i=158&wc=MXWG-NWG%3A51844501%2C130121201%2C131723102 ...
- 02 May 2020, 04:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Deciphering Profession in Marriage Act?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2154
Re: Help Deciphering Profession in Marriage Act?
Amazing, thank you so much!
- 02 May 2020, 04:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Deciphering Profession in Marriage Act?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2154
Re: Help Deciphering Profession in Marriage Act?
Ah, that makes sense, in future acts he is written as a stone-splitter so very similar. Thank you!
By any chance, I'm also struggling with the profession of his father, Gaetano Asta, on his birth certificate. It reads something like "illacouale." I also believe it says they are living at "Strada ...
By any chance, I'm also struggling with the profession of his father, Gaetano Asta, on his birth certificate. It reads something like "illacouale." I also believe it says they are living at "Strada ...
- 02 May 2020, 04:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Deciphering Profession in Marriage Act?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2154
Help Deciphering Profession in Marriage Act?
Hello. I'm trying to figure out the profession of Giuseppe Asta in his 1883 marriage act to Giovanna Cutrona. It looks like it states "cavaiolo" after his age, but I can't figure out what that means. Any help?
Link: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9RMX-3YWJ?i=272&cc=1483039&cat ...
Link: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9RMX-3YWJ?i=272&cc=1483039&cat ...
- 15 Apr 2020, 15:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate 1910 Birth Act
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1196
Re: Translate 1910 Birth Act
Thank you so much! Greatly appreciated.
- 14 Apr 2020, 17:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate 1910 Birth Act
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1196
Re: Translate 1910 Birth Act
Thanks. I would like a true translation for the 1911 record of the mother recognizing him as her son. As in, a word for word translation and not just a summary, as I will be presenting this to family. Any chance you can provide?
- 14 Apr 2020, 01:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate 1910 Birth Act
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1196
Translate 1910 Birth Act
I've found the original 1910 birth act for Benedetto Luigi Pantorno, but realized there seems to be another recorded in 1911. As he was born out of wedlock, I'm imagining this second one is providing more details? I would appreciate a translation of the re-recorded act in 1911!
For Reference ...
For Reference ...
- 02 Apr 2020, 19:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate 1870 Birth Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1002
Re: Translate 1870 Birth Record
Woops, wrong birth act. Here is the correct one, would appreciate a translation! https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1483039
- 01 Apr 2020, 22:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate 1870 Birth Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1002