Search found 3 matches

by greenette
07 Aug 2003, 22:35
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for my Granfathers first name
Replies: 7
Views: 12020

Looking fir my Grandfathers first name.

Thankyou suanj, You are right about the Manfroni name. I realised it about a half hour ago. I do speak Italian, but cannot write it. I have to sound out all the words & when I went to a different web site I knew that I had spelled it wrong. :wink:
Also thankyou for the correct spelling on VENAGRANDE ...
by greenette
07 Aug 2003, 21:29
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for my Granfathers first name
Replies: 7
Views: 12020

Looking for my Grandfathers first name.

My Mother & Father immagrated to Canada in 1951. They came by boat & landed in Halifax. From there they had to go to Quebec & stayed there for 6 months. The then moved to Alberta, Where I was born. We then moved here to Ontario. Canada. I don't know what you mean by asking which side of the Atlantic ...
by greenette
06 Aug 2003, 21:42
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for my Granfathers first name
Replies: 7
Views: 12020

Looking for my Granfathers first name

I am trying to find out my Grandfathers first name. His surname is Monfroni. He married my Grandmother who's name was Pascualina Valentini. My grandmother passed away 1954. My Grandfather passed away 1918. They were both born in VENEGRANDE Ascoli Piceno, Marche region. My Mother's name was Isolina ...