Search found 3 matches

by Fish1234
08 Aug 2003, 03:06
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Piane Crati, Mangone, Marzi???
Replies: 2
Views: 7779

Piane Crati, Mangone, Marzi???

Anyone know of web pages that exist for any of these towns (or contact emails?) I am trying to locate some lost relatives. Thanks!!!!! :D
by Fish1234
08 Aug 2003, 00:23
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: PEDACE?
Replies: 8
Views: 19889

PEDACE?

Anyone know if the town of Pedace in Cosenza has any information available online? I am trying to find any government office/church information to see if they can assist me in some research. Thanks!
by Fish1234
07 Aug 2003, 22:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Reading Italian birth records
Replies: 1
Views: 3751

Reading Italian birth records

Hello to all. I am brand new to the group and researching my family in Cosenza. I recently found out that the birth date is not the same as the date the birth report was filed. I was upset because I thought I had the perfect info but it looks like I need to do more digging. So my GG mother was born ...