Hi,
I'm looking for my great grandmother's parents. My g grandmother's name is Maria Porrazzo, which changed to Mary DiMarzo once she was married to Gennaro DiMarzo and came to New Rochelle, NY in 1921. On the ship passenger list it says her mother's name is Carolina Vaccaro from Bonefro, Italy. I ...
Search found 2 matches
- 18 Jul 2020, 21:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vaccaro - Porrazzo - DiMarzo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 682
- 15 Jul 2020, 06:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiMarzo family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 18363
Re: DiMarzo family
Hi!
I just started doing genealogical research and have traced my great grandfather, Gennaro "Jerry" DiMarzo, to Campobasso. He was possibly from Bonefro. He married Maria "Mary" Paratta and they gave birth to Louis Paul DiMarzo before immigrating to New Rochelle, NY around 1920. Gennaro and Maria ...
I just started doing genealogical research and have traced my great grandfather, Gennaro "Jerry" DiMarzo, to Campobasso. He was possibly from Bonefro. He married Maria "Mary" Paratta and they gave birth to Louis Paul DiMarzo before immigrating to New Rochelle, NY around 1920. Gennaro and Maria ...