Search found 25 matches
- 29 Jul 2021, 21:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zari and Gornati Families
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3141
Re: Zari and Gornati Families
I do have a lot of those documents saved. Thank you! On the last document for Giuseppe Gornati, I don't know who that is. I only know Joseph Gornati (born 1856-died 1898). Outside of Joseph Gornati and his wife, Stella Ranzini, I don't have any other names that have the Gornati and Ranzini names ...
- 29 Jul 2021, 03:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zari and Gornati Families
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3141
Re: Zari and Gornati Families
Do you know if the name is originally Zara? I have seen the marriage document. I don't know the names of Narciso's parents. Are they Zari or Zara?
- 29 Jul 2021, 03:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zari and Gornati Families
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3141
Re: Zari and Gornati Families
Yes, this is my family. I was adopted as a baby. A few years ago, I discovered my birth family. Michael Zari is my birth father. He passed in 2010. His father is Peter Zari. Peter is Narciso's son.
I can't access the tree from this site. Are you on Ancestry? I would love to see the family tree.
I can't access the tree from this site. Are you on Ancestry? I would love to see the family tree.
- 29 Jul 2021, 02:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zari and Gornati Families
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3141
Zari and Gornati Families
I am looking for information on the Zari family. My grandfather is Peter Zari and his parents are Narciso and Angelina (Gornati) Zari from Chiesnia, Italy.
Angelina Gornati Zari's parents are Joseph Gornati (from Milano, Lombardia, Italy) and Stella Ranzini (not sure where in Italy).
Peter's ...
Angelina Gornati Zari's parents are Joseph Gornati (from Milano, Lombardia, Italy) and Stella Ranzini (not sure where in Italy).
Peter's ...
- 03 Feb 2021, 04:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10056
Re: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
This is all very, very helpful. Thank you! Did you see any connection between Cabodi, Ramus, or Savant?
- 20 Nov 2020, 00:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10056
Re: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
I am not sure why in Joseph Marietta's newspaper obituary it lists the siblings that I have including my GG. However, he has a different mother listed on his death certificate. Maybe because they were "cousins" that in the states they considered themselves close family? I am not sure. But I do agree ...
- 19 Nov 2020, 21:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10056
Re: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
Here is Madalena (Marietta) Vanzo's death certificate
https://i.imgur.com/ZHgZ9sf.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZHgZ9sf.jpg
- 19 Nov 2020, 00:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10056
Re: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
Here are Madalena’s siblings all born in Italy:
Giuseppe (Joseph) Marietta 1862-1936
Stefano Marietta 1866-1910
Michael Marvin Marietta 1870-1947
Dominic Marietta 1871-1911
Pietro Marietta 1876-1955
Maddalena Marietta 1881-1952
Theresa Marietta 1884-1962
Domenica (1844-1908) came to the States but ...
Giuseppe (Joseph) Marietta 1862-1936
Stefano Marietta 1866-1910
Michael Marvin Marietta 1870-1947
Dominic Marietta 1871-1911
Pietro Marietta 1876-1955
Maddalena Marietta 1881-1952
Theresa Marietta 1884-1962
Domenica (1844-1908) came to the States but ...
- 17 Nov 2020, 02:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10056
Re: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
Here is the birth of a daughter to this couple Giovanni Marietta-Aleina and Maria Banche.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=970230
24 Aug 1871 Maria Teresa Marietta-Aleina
This one gives the grandparents' names. Giovanni Marietta-Aleina, 39, son of Giuseppe Marietta-Aleina (deceased ...
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=970230
24 Aug 1871 Maria Teresa Marietta-Aleina
This one gives the grandparents' names. Giovanni Marietta-Aleina, 39, son of Giuseppe Marietta-Aleina (deceased ...
- 17 Nov 2020, 00:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10056
Re: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
Can you tell me the other children listed for Domenica and Giovanni and where were they born? thanks!
- 13 Nov 2020, 23:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10056
Re: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
This is very helpful! I don’t know much about Cabodi but am interested in the connection with Savant, Marietta, and Vietti. There were a lot of them around my hometown. I am also interested in finding more about the parents, dates, and families. I would like to find more about Domenica Vietti and ...
- 11 Nov 2020, 21:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10056
Re: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
Just to make sure I have this correct - Giovanni's parents are Stefano Marietta Aleina and Margherita Niclotto. Domenica's parents are Giuseppe Vietti Michellina and Maddalena Vietti Michellina. (I had Cabodi appear as maiden name on my ancestry.) I am always unclear the order and whether it's the ...
- 11 Nov 2020, 20:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10056
Re: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
Yes, I am absolutely sure on the dates. the information you have is correct. There really are a lot who have the same surname. Anything you can find on this family is appreciated! Thank you!
- 11 Nov 2020, 16:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10056
Re: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
Maddalena (my GG) and Giuseppe (Joseph Marietta) are brother-sister. https://i.imgur.com/2RLHwYe.jpg
Here is a newspaper article when he passed. Maddalena (my GG) is listed as Mrs. August Vanzo on the second section of this article.
Here is a newspaper article when he passed. Maddalena (my GG) is listed as Mrs. August Vanzo on the second section of this article.
- 11 Nov 2020, 16:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10056
Re: Need help - Looking for Marietta-Vietti Family Info
Quick note: there is a Maddelena Marietta (born 1870 – 1915) and Domenic Marietta (born 1871-1911) who were married and both had the last name of Marietta. (Domenic is my GG Maddalena’s brother.) There is a note on Ancestry.com that there Domenic and his wife, Maddelena, were first cousins. Their ...