Hi Marty, ive send you a DM with me email, thanks in advance!
Search found 5 matches
- 15 Nov 2020, 14:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ottati, Salerno
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3503
Re: Ottati, Salerno
- 09 Nov 2020, 11:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ottati, Salerno
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3503
Re: Ottati, Salerno
This is the regular birth record you will recieve from Ottavi
Do you need a signed birth record
E-Mail: comuneottati@tin.it.
You cannot use pec email
INDEX#29
1900 June 11th in the town of Ottavi Carmine Antonio Guadagno son of Gennaro Guadagno and his legal wife
Vittoria Benevendano
PG LINK ...
- 08 Nov 2020, 13:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ottati, Salerno
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3503
Ottati, Salerno
Hi everybody, i'm trying to get in contact with the comune di Ottati, Salerno, for a few months now. I need my grand parent birth certificate, I also have a picture with the information (year, number, etc) but I'm having no luck at all.
I've tried by phone (not me, a friend who speaks Italian) and ...
I've tried by phone (not me, a friend who speaks Italian) and ...
- 08 Oct 2020, 14:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guadagno - Ottati, Salerno
- Replies: 3
- Views: 908
Re: Guadagno - Ottati, Salerno
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Salerno/Stato+civile+italiano/Ottati/Nati/1900/2305/101420141_00022.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0
Carmine Antonio Guadagno born 11 June 1900 in Ottati to parents Gennaro Guadagno, 26, and Vittoria Benevendano
http://dl.antenati.san ...
- 04 Oct 2020, 17:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guadagno - Ottati, Salerno
- Replies: 3
- Views: 908
Guadagno - Ottati, Salerno
Hi everybody, first of all I want to apologize for my English, I’m Guillermo Guadagno from Argentina, and I’m trying to find the records from my great grandfather called “Carmine/Carmelo” who was born in Ottati, Salerno, in 1900.
He emigrates to Argentina in the year 1921, and here he had 11 sons ...
He emigrates to Argentina in the year 1921, and here he had 11 sons ...