Search found 6 matches
- 26 Feb 2021, 16:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arcisate death certificate request
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4715
Re: Arcisate death certificate request
TerraLavoro, Thank you for your reply. You have been a great help.
- 25 Feb 2021, 18:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arcisate death certificate request
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4715
Arcisate death certificate request
I emailed the comune Arcisate asking for my great grandmother's 1964 death certificate. I was asked to send a copy of my passport for identification. Has anyone ever heard of this? I don't feel safe doing this. How else can I identify myself?
- 06 Dec 2020, 01:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town names- Surania and Ronhleo
- Replies: 35
- Views: 15854
Re: Town names- Surania and Ronhleo
#32. Baptism act for Ampelia Maria Musa in Carzeto on 20.11.1882. Birth the same day.
Father: Guglielmo. Mother: Giuseppa Tezza.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=124
Would someone be willing to translate Ampelia Musa's baptism record? I tried but I am not able.
Father: Guglielmo. Mother: Giuseppa Tezza.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=124
Would someone be willing to translate Ampelia Musa's baptism record? I tried but I am not able.
- 28 Nov 2020, 19:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town names- Surania and Ronhleo
- Replies: 35
- Views: 15854
Re: Town names- Surania and Ronhleo
mmogno
#181 Baptism for Luigi Musa. I do not understand the child's name, it does not look like it says Luigi. The parents are correct Guglielmo Musa and Giussepa Tezza.
Do you know which church this record is from?
Many thanks,
Pam
#181 Baptism for Luigi Musa. I do not understand the child's name, it does not look like it says Luigi. The parents are correct Guglielmo Musa and Giussepa Tezza.
Do you know which church this record is from?
Many thanks,
Pam
- 27 Nov 2020, 00:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town names- Surania and Ronhleo
- Replies: 35
- Views: 15854
Re: Town names- Surania and Ronhleo
Today is the American holiday Thanksgiving, and today I am grateful for helpful people. Thank you Suanj, the information that you provided is exactly right. I don't know how you did it! I would have never found the record of Palmira and Luigi 's marriage without you. That record also gave me Palmira ...
- 23 Oct 2020, 15:03
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town names- Surania and Ronhleo
- Replies: 35
- Views: 15854
Town names- Surania and Ronhleo
I have a 1902 NYC marriage license for Palmira Bellingeri and Luigi Musa. Palmira and Luigi were first married in Italy and then remarried in NYC. The names of their birthplaces are handwritten and appear to be Surania and Ronhleo. I think Surania is a mispelling of Soragna, but I can't figure out ...