Ok. This all sounds daunting but possible.
For the Request for a Certificate of Non-Existence, it states that we must provide an obituary, death certificate or other documents proving that the person is deceased. Do we need to provide an original death certificate or can I print off the obituary ...
Search found 3 matches
- 12 Nov 2020, 23:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2172
- 10 Nov 2020, 04:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2172
Re: Do I qualify?
Mler, thanks for your reply! This is great info!
Only other question would be, do I only get my ggf’s documents or do I need everyone’s documents ie my gf and f documents too? I think I read somewhere that you need to provide documents from everyone in the line.
Thanks!
Kate
Only other question would be, do I only get my ggf’s documents or do I need everyone’s documents ie my gf and f documents too? I think I read somewhere that you need to provide documents from everyone in the line.
Thanks!
Kate
- 03 Nov 2020, 03:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2172
Do I qualify?
Hi everyone! So glad to have found this forum! I started researching my ancestors from Italy and was wondering if anyone can tell me if I qualify for dual-citizenship or if I'm on to something or right or wrong...
I found on Ancestry.com that my great-grandparents never became naturalized citizens ...
I found on Ancestry.com that my great-grandparents never became naturalized citizens ...