Search found 3 matches

by Vodo-di-Cadore
15 Nov 2020, 19:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Talamini and Gregori Families from Vodo di Cadore
Replies: 23
Views: 15419

Re: Talamini and Gregori Families from Vodo di Cadore

Thank you Marty! I can’t follow the link because I’m not currently paying for Ancestry but I appreciate you pasting that birth record, it’s the first time I have ever read it!

Steph
by Vodo-di-Cadore
10 Nov 2020, 03:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for my ancestors from vodo di cadore
Replies: 6
Views: 4444

Re: Searching for my ancestors from vodo di cadore

Hello everyone! I am also looking for clues about my ancestors from Vodo di Cadore who moved to the United States in the early 1900's. Here are some names of people born from Vodo di Cadore as appear on my family tree:

Thomas Bartholo D'olivo
Miria Gregorio
Tomaso D'olivo
Beltola Talamini
Gregorio ...
by Vodo-di-Cadore
10 Nov 2020, 03:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Talamini and Gregori Families from Vodo di Cadore
Replies: 23
Views: 15419

Re: Talamini and Gregori Families from Vodo di Cadore

Hello! I too have Talamini and Gregori(o) on my tree! However, I am missing a lot of information. So happy to have found this thread and potential to find clues. Here are the names as written in my tree:

Miria Gregorio
Beltola Talamini
Gregorio Gregorio
Maria Talamini

I also have D'olivo in my ...