Were you able to confirm the information regarding the family being from Cervino? I found this information too but was not sure with all the name changes.
We are related. James Piscatelli, Vincenzo is my great great grandfather. I think we have a picture of him at my house, that or his son, my ...
Search found 2 matches
- 11 Nov 2020, 01:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great grandfather
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4831
- 11 Nov 2020, 01:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: scpione
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16494
Re: scpione
I hope someone sees this!
I am related to you. Ida is my great grandmother. I’m sitting in her rocking chair rocking my youngest now. Her youngest son Richard (Dick) Piscatelli is my beloved grandfather. My mom is Karen. My oldest is named after my grandfather and his beloved brother Vinny who ...
I am related to you. Ida is my great grandmother. I’m sitting in her rocking chair rocking my youngest now. Her youngest son Richard (Dick) Piscatelli is my beloved grandfather. My mom is Karen. My oldest is named after my grandfather and his beloved brother Vinny who ...