Search found 2 matches
- 28 Mar 2023, 00:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Based upon experience can anyone tell me how long
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2396
Based upon experience can anyone tell me how long
their juris sanguinis naturalization process took at the Miami consulate? I submitted all my paperwork in January 2023. Thus far, I've heard nothing (positive or negative) other than receiving an envelope containing paperwork that they said "was submitted earlier than required" (my son's birth ...
- 07 May 2021, 21:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Baptismal certificate question
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4121
Baptismal certificate question
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I've been quietly following everyone's invaluable advice here and believe I have all the documents (including Italian originals) required for jus sanguinis citizenship through my maternal great grandfather, who was born in Abruzzo.
HOWEVER......my maternal grandfather ...
HOWEVER......my maternal grandfather ...