Search found 2 matches
- 10 Dec 2020, 04:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maccario Family From Vintimille Italy - Agustino Maccario SA
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4940
Re: Maccario Family From Vintimille Italy - Agustino Maccario SA
Edit correction : Could this be the same Maria and Carlo Garbini is my great grandfather?
- 09 Dec 2020, 21:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maccario Family From Vintimille Italy - Agustino Maccario SA
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4940
Re: Maccario Family From Vintimille Italy - Agustino Maccario SA
Hi,
I just posted a query about finding details of my grandmother’s birth certificate. I happen to just do a search of ‘Garbini’ on the site and Maria Garbini came up.
Your post.
I am the youngest grandchild of Maria Susanna Simona Garbini, born in Italy 1909 and came here to South Africa, we ...
I just posted a query about finding details of my grandmother’s birth certificate. I happen to just do a search of ‘Garbini’ on the site and Maria Garbini came up.
Your post.
I am the youngest grandchild of Maria Susanna Simona Garbini, born in Italy 1909 and came here to South Africa, we ...