Hi, I have started gathering the information and documentation to support my claim for Italian Citizenship and I do not know what to do in regards to collecting the birth/marriage certificates from Italy.
I have found the scans online, can someone help me with the next step.
Pietro Spezia
1. Born ...
Search found 3 matches
- 16 Feb 2021, 18:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Needed: Vital Records for the Spezia Family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 732
- 05 Feb 2021, 18:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Possible 1948 case
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1140
Re: Possible 1948 case
Sorry can't figure out how to edit my original post but I had my GGF wrong. It should be:
GGF Pietro Spezia
-Born 1896 Ballata, Italy
-Married 1923 Custonaci, Italy
-Immigrated 1923
-Naturalized 1929
-Died ~1958 (corrected from 1974)
GGF Pietro Spezia
-Born 1896 Ballata, Italy
-Married 1923 Custonaci, Italy
-Immigrated 1923
-Naturalized 1929
-Died ~1958 (corrected from 1974)
- 20 Jan 2021, 18:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Possible 1948 case
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1140
Possible 1948 case
Hi,
I think I have sourced all of the information to show I have a 1948 case and I was wondering if you all agree.
GGF Pietro Spezia
-Born 1896 Ballata, Italy
-Married 1923 Custonaci, Italy
-Immigrated 1923
-Naturalized 1929
-Died ~1974
GGM Francesca Basilico (Spezia)
-Born 1900 Custonaci, Italy ...
I think I have sourced all of the information to show I have a 1948 case and I was wondering if you all agree.
GGF Pietro Spezia
-Born 1896 Ballata, Italy
-Married 1923 Custonaci, Italy
-Immigrated 1923
-Naturalized 1929
-Died ~1974
GGM Francesca Basilico (Spezia)
-Born 1900 Custonaci, Italy ...