Search found 3 matches
- 19 Jun 2021, 21:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: military record research
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1057
military record research
Good evening, I am trying to find the military record for Armando Marcellino Paolino Locchi, b. 13 Jan 1889 in Pescia Pistoia. We have a photo of him in uniform and family heard that he went to Italy from Scotland at some point to take part in a conflict before returning to Scotland. Any advice ...
- 21 Mar 2021, 13:13
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Buggiano, Pescia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5161
Re: Buggiano, Pescia
Thank you so very much for that information, it helps enormously. Paolo Locchi is my husbands GG Grandfather & it now gives me Paolo's parents & siblings. Paolo married an Rosaria Ercolini & died 06/02/1883 in Pescia. His occupation in 1864 is given as an undertaker. I hope I can find out more and ...
- 13 Mar 2021, 17:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Buggiano, Pescia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5161
Buggiano, Pescia
Where would I find records for the Locchi family who (according to my info) stayed in Buggiano. Also is it possible to find out where they were buried.
Thank you
Thank you