Hello,
There is an update on this research. In the priest's naturalization process, he states that he is from Sardinia and not from Genoa. Do you guys know of any website where it is possible to research births in Sardinia during the period 1790-1810?
Regards,
Pacheco
Search found 2 matches
- 07 Oct 2023, 00:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Baptism or emigration of an Italian priest to Brazil
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3718
- 05 Apr 2021, 01:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Baptism or emigration of an Italian priest to Brazil
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3718
Baptism or emigration of an Italian priest to Brazil
Hello,
I'm researching an Italian priest emigrated to Brazil called Giuseppe Gnecco. I got some information about him and I will share with so maybe anyone could help me: in his family's memory he was a priest in Spain and came to Brazil, at first, escaped because of a rape committed by him there ...
I'm researching an Italian priest emigrated to Brazil called Giuseppe Gnecco. I got some information about him and I will share with so maybe anyone could help me: in his family's memory he was a priest in Spain and came to Brazil, at first, escaped because of a rape committed by him there ...