Hi
I am seeking Italian citizenship via maternal side and my mother was born before 1948.. My paternal ancestors became US citizens before my parents was born. I know that the case needs to go to civil court in Italy - does anyone know a reasonably priced firm to handle it?
I am also trying to ...
Search found 2 matches
- 10 Apr 2021, 06:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: for Italian citizenship - fees civil court - 1948 rule
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2570
- 10 Apr 2021, 05:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso, Grandparents birth and marriage certificates
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2399
Campobasso, Grandparents birth and marriage certificates
Hi
Where would I find my grandparents: Nicola falcone birth 2/14/1900 in Campobasso?
Grandmother. Maria consiglia Viola. 4/20/1908 Campobasso. Marriage : 10/20/1929 also Campobasso/
Thank you. I am looking into dual citizenship.
Elisa
Where would I find my grandparents: Nicola falcone birth 2/14/1900 in Campobasso?
Grandmother. Maria consiglia Viola. 4/20/1908 Campobasso. Marriage : 10/20/1929 also Campobasso/
Thank you. I am looking into dual citizenship.
Elisa