Search found 3 matches

by Stefan_Kelley
22 Jul 2021, 22:33
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Photo Detective
Replies: 14
Views: 14086

Re: Photo Detective

Difficult to say because of the angle in 4 photos. I can immediately note that the noses in photos 3 and 4 are completely different, and photos 2 and 3 seem to me to be the same person.

https://soclikes.com/ helps to increase the number of views.
Regards, Stefan.
by Stefan_Kelley
02 May 2021, 19:24
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Photo Detective
Replies: 14
Views: 14086

Re: Photo Detective

Difficult to say because of the angle in 4 photos. I can immediately note that the noses in photos 3 and 4 are completely different, and photos 2 and 3 seem to me to be the same person. I think you should post these photos on Twitter, and ask the community for help, given the huge number of users of ...
by Stefan_Kelley
25 Apr 2021, 20:40
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Photo Detective
Replies: 14
Views: 14086

Re: Photo Detective

Difficult to say because of the angle in 4 photos. I can immediately note that the noses in photos 3 and 4 are completely different, and photos 2 and 3 seem to me to be the same person. I think you should post these photos on Twitter, and ask the community for help, given the huge number of users of ...