Search found 3 matches

by SvendOle
16 May 2021, 07:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Another Valente family
Replies: 5
Views: 1634

Re: Another Valente family

Thank You very much
I had this, and I have Gerardo and Antonio, who were brothers, and Antonio was my grandfather, "under control." :-)
My present "mystery" is that I know that Santa and Domenico had 4 children.
I know nothing about Antonio and Gerardo siblings.
by SvendOle
08 May 2021, 13:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Another Valente family
Replies: 5
Views: 1634

Re: Another Valente family

Hi
Thank You for responding.
I know that Antonio Valente was born in 1896...
by SvendOle
29 Apr 2021, 18:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Another Valente family
Replies: 5
Views: 1634

Another Valente family

Hi

I am new here, and I try to find my Italian family.
My name is Svend Ole Valente, and my family here in Norway has not been very active at searching for foreign family. Therefore I have questions :
My father Is Odd Johannes Valente, and my grandfather was Antonio Valente, who died 46 years old ...