Search found 2 matches
- 11 Dec 2021, 15:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help - Correcting Birth Certificate in PA
- Replies: 54
- Views: 35886
Re: Help - Correcting Birth Certificate in PA
Could someone send me a pleading template for this sort of request in a pa court? I’m a lawyer and need to d this for myself, but it’s always good to have a look at what has worked in the past—local courts can be persnickety. If it works, I’d be pleased to help others going forward.
- 12 May 2021, 22:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record from Naples/Campania Region
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1266
Birth Record from Naples/Campania Region
Can anyone led a hand in locating the birth or marriage records for any of the following individuals? Cities/towns of birth are anecdotal--I cant find proven but through assertion by family members.
Giovanni Antonio Tommaso (Thomas)
B: May 22, 1865, Roccaromana, Caserta, Campania, Italy
D: February ...
Giovanni Antonio Tommaso (Thomas)
B: May 22, 1865, Roccaromana, Caserta, Campania, Italy
D: February ...