Search found 4 matches

by Glosch26
02 Jul 2022, 23:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Colle
Replies: 30
Views: 32769

Re: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Colle


Hi I think that we might be cousins. My great grandparents were Rocco and Benadetta Perrozzi. My grandma was Edith Perrozzi , Rocco's daughter. My grandma Edith (Italia) married Cosmo Domiano Gennaro (Fred). They had a son (my dad) Jack Gennaro. I have Rocco's WWI papers but they are in Italian ...
by Glosch26
02 Jul 2022, 23:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Colle
Replies: 30
Views: 32769

Re: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Colle


Hi I think that we might be cousins. My great grandparents were Rocco and Benadetta Perrozzi. My grandma was Edith Perrozzi , Rocco's daughter. My grandma Edith (Italia) married Cosmo Domiano Gennaro (Fred). They had a son (my dad) Jack Gennaro. I have Rocco's WWI papers but they are in Italian ...
by Glosch26
02 Jul 2022, 23:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Colle
Replies: 30
Views: 32769

Re: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Colle


Hi I think that we might be cousins. My great grandparents were Rocco and Benadetta Perrozzi. My grandma was Edith Perrozzi , Rocco's daughter. My grandma Edith (Italia) married Cosmo Domiano Gennaro (Fred). They had a son (my dad) Jack Gennaro. I have Rocco's WWI papers but they are in Italian ...
by Glosch26
22 May 2021, 03:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Colle
Replies: 30
Views: 32769

Re: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Colle

Hi I think that we might be cousins. My great grandparents were Rocco and Benadetta Perrozzi. My grandma was Edith Perrozzi , Rocco's daughter. I have Rocco's WWII papers but they are in Italian and I can't read them. I also have their passports and I think maybe other papers.