Search found 6 matches
- 21 Jan 2022, 01:46
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Accent after name
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3294
Accent after name
Why would an accent occur after an Italian surname?
- 14 Jan 2020, 01:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Arcario, Cina,Ribera
- Replies: 22
- Views: 22574
Re: Arcario, Cina,Ribera
I would like very much to access to your tree. Many thanks.
- 07 Oct 2014, 20:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Arcario, Cina,Ribera
- Replies: 22
- Views: 22574
Re: Arcario, Cina,Ribera
I've only just today seen your post.
I'm sitting in a hotel waiting for my wife so I don't have my genealogy database with me. The family rumor is that the Cina' family is from Switzerland or northern Italy. Can you confirm or deny this rumor?
I'm sitting in a hotel waiting for my wife so I don't have my genealogy database with me. The family rumor is that the Cina' family is from Switzerland or northern Italy. Can you confirm or deny this rumor?
- 21 Oct 2010, 02:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Arcario, Cina,Ribera
- Replies: 22
- Views: 22574
Re: Arcario, Cina,Ribera
This is indeed the correct Arcario Family. Father: Joseph (Giuseppe) b. 1862, Caltabellotta. Would like any information about his father, uncles, etc. Many, many. Thanks.
Any information about Rinaldi family (Teresa, b. 1868) in Ribera.
Any information about Rinaldi family (Teresa, b. 1868) in Ribera.
- 22 Dec 2008, 01:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Arcario, Cina,Ribera
- Replies: 22
- Views: 22574
Re: Arcario, Cina,Ribera
Great. This is the correct family. I've got to digest and see what duplicates what. Thanks so much. I'll be back.
Professor
Professor
- 13 Dec 2008, 01:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Arcario, Cina,Ribera
- Replies: 22
- Views: 22574
Arcario, Cina,Ribera
Looking for information on Vincenzo (Vincent) Arcario, b. Sicily, maybe Ribera, ca. 1891, or his wife (and families).
Married Antoinetta (Antonina) Cina, b. Sicily ca. 1898.
Father of Vicenzo may have been Giuseppe (Joseph).
Brother of Vincenza may have been Mariano (Maurice) b. 1886.
Married Antoinetta (Antonina) Cina, b. Sicily ca. 1898.
Father of Vicenzo may have been Giuseppe (Joseph).
Brother of Vincenza may have been Mariano (Maurice) b. 1886.