Search found 2 matches
- 27 Jun 2021, 00:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: School photo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1698
Re: School photo
Thanks. If I assume the photo is 1900, my grandfather would have been about 8.
- 22 Jun 2021, 11:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: School photo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1698
School photo
Hi, I’m new to this site, so if I’m posting in the wrong section apologies.
I’ve attached an old school photo which includes my grandfather, Vittorio Maurilio Repetto.
1. Can anybody identify the year from the style of clothes? I’m guessing about 1899-1900, which would make my grandfather 8 or 9 ...
I’ve attached an old school photo which includes my grandfather, Vittorio Maurilio Repetto.
1. Can anybody identify the year from the style of clothes? I’m guessing about 1899-1900, which would make my grandfather 8 or 9 ...