Search found 2 matches
- 14 Aug 2021, 21:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Angelo Bianchin immigration
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4000
Re: Angelo Bianchin immigration
Thank you. This is helpful.
- 08 Aug 2021, 21:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Angelo Bianchin immigration
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4000
Angelo Bianchin immigration
I have a birth certificate saying he was born 1893 in Vedelago, Treviso, Veneto, Italy. Angelo Bianchin.
Parents possibly Sante Bianchin and Teresa Marchioretto? The document was hard to read. I also have a photo when he was young, maybe about the time he emigrated, it is a whole body photo, maybe ...
Parents possibly Sante Bianchin and Teresa Marchioretto? The document was hard to read. I also have a photo when he was young, maybe about the time he emigrated, it is a whole body photo, maybe ...