Hi suanj!
you have been amazingly kind to spare your time to uncover these facts for us. I think you inadvertantly found the missing South African brother which will be amazing if you have. I need to get my dates in order and draw this section of the family tree to confirm.
I imagine you are ...
Search found 2 matches
- 06 Sep 2021, 16:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Seeking information on Luigi Orso arrived in New York in 1901 from Cabella, Piedmonte, Italy.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6158
- 24 Aug 2021, 09:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Seeking information on Luigi Orso arrived in New York in 1901 from Cabella, Piedmonte, Italy.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6158
Seeking information on Luigi Orso arrived in New York in 1901 from Cabella, Piedmonte, Italy.
Hi everyone, I am revisiting the quest to find out about my great grandfather's brother who we believe emigrated to US in in early 1900's.
This forum helped me a few years ago try to establish if a Guiseppi Orso could have been the brother but it was inconclusive. I have recently obtained my great ...
This forum helped me a few years ago try to establish if a Guiseppi Orso could have been the brother but it was inconclusive. I have recently obtained my great ...