Search found 2 matches
- 06 Sep 2021, 20:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help to find where my ancestor came from in Italy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4835
Re: Help to find where my ancestor came from in Italy
Hello Friend,
I did a quick Google search for you on the term "Abbate cognome diffusione". Basically, "distribution of the surname Abbate". The two regions with the highest concentration of Abbate are Campania and Sicilia.
Here is a link to the map: https://www.cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi ...
- 31 Aug 2021, 00:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help to find where my ancestor came from in Italy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4835
Help to find where my ancestor came from in Italy
Hello everyone, i'm new here and i've found this forum trying to look for information where my ancestor came from.
I saw that has a lot of people around here that helps others and I was hoping that someone could help me too.
I will make a resume
I'm looking for Antonio Abbate born in 1878 (presumed ...
I saw that has a lot of people around here that helps others and I was hoping that someone could help me too.
I will make a resume
I'm looking for Antonio Abbate born in 1878 (presumed ...