I'm searching for anything and everything on the Voglino family, my ancestors through whom I can claim Italian citizenship. They are known to have resided in Costigliole d'Asti. I need help locating birth and marriage certificates for them.
The timeline is as follows:
Bartolomeo Voglino , my GGGF ...
Search found 2 matches
- 10 Oct 2021, 23:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Voglino family - Asti and Cuneo, Piedmont
- Replies: 2
- Views: 735
- 09 Oct 2021, 03:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I really qualify?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4899
Do I really qualify?
It seems likely on the surface, but there are two or three potential problems I uncovered.
First, here is my line:
Great-great-grandfather Bartolomeo was born in the 1850s or 60s in Cuneo or Asti, Piedmont, and immigrated to the US in 1905 with his family, including Great-Grandpa John. Baccio ...
First, here is my line:
Great-great-grandfather Bartolomeo was born in the 1850s or 60s in Cuneo or Asti, Piedmont, and immigrated to the US in 1905 with his family, including Great-Grandpa John. Baccio ...