Search found 6 matches
- 03 Sep 2010, 22:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship Arrival Discrepancy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2363
Re: Ship Arrival Discrepancy
Thanks for your advice!
- 01 Sep 2010, 16:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship Arrival Discrepancy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2363
Ship Arrival Discrepancy
I suppose my basic question is "what should I trust"
My Grandfather's ship manifest indicates that arrival
in New York from Naples was expected to be July 12th 1902.
Eillis Island records, for the same ship, indicates
an arrival of July 14th 1902. Two days later.
Do situations like this occur often ...
My Grandfather's ship manifest indicates that arrival
in New York from Naples was expected to be July 12th 1902.
Eillis Island records, for the same ship, indicates
an arrival of July 14th 1902. Two days later.
Do situations like this occur often ...
- 25 May 2010, 16:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ellis Island Ferry - Then What?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2479
Re: Ellis Island Ferry - Then What?
Thanks, Alicia! That will get things started.
Ray
Ray
- 24 May 2010, 17:01
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ellis Island Ferry - Then What?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2479
Ellis Island Ferry - Then What?
After processing at Ellis Island, what would be the next steps
that a new arrival would take? In other words, where
would the ferry dock after departing Ellis Island?
Where would passengers go after docking, etc?
Thanks to all.
Ray
that a new arrival would take? In other words, where
would the ferry dock after departing Ellis Island?
Where would passengers go after docking, etc?
Thanks to all.
Ray
- 04 May 2009, 21:32
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Satellite Image of Barile
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2495
Satellite Image of Barile
Anyone know where I could purchase a high-res
satellite image of Barile? I can assemble one from
google map segments but would rather purchase
a nice clear high-detail file.
Thanks to all.
Ray
satellite image of Barile? I can assemble one from
google map segments but would rather purchase
a nice clear high-detail file.
Thanks to all.
Ray
- 21 Sep 2006, 07:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Travel 1900's Italy
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2411
Travel 1900's Italy
Hello to All !
My grandfather sailed out of Naples in 1902.
Any way I can learn how one would most likely have
traveled from Barile (Potenza) to the port of Naples
at that time?
The part of genealogy I like is filling in the story
behind the story.
Thanks in advance.
Ray
My grandfather sailed out of Naples in 1902.
Any way I can learn how one would most likely have
traveled from Barile (Potenza) to the port of Naples
at that time?
The part of genealogy I like is filling in the story
behind the story.
Thanks in advance.
Ray