Search found 3 matches

by ccameli
17 Oct 2021, 19:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ottone family in Messina
Replies: 0
Views: 3988

Ottone family in Messina

I have been trying to find information about my 2nd great grandmother, Erminia Ottone, born 1831 and she died after 1889. She married Giovanni Battista Antonucci born about 1823 in Messina and he died after 1889. It is possible that Erminia was born in Naples or Messina. They had 2 known children ...
by ccameli
17 Oct 2021, 19:38
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Hamlets of MESSINA - 1748-1756 census
Replies: 1
Views: 6504

Re: Hamlets of MESSINA - 1748-1756 census

Hello Marcello. My ancestors had a country estate in Contesse and a city home in Messina. Are you able to help me find the location in Contesse where they lived? The birth, death and marriage records I have found do not have an address. Thank you.
by ccameli
17 Oct 2021, 19:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Italian Land Records Question
Replies: 12
Views: 3088

Re: Italian Land Records Question

Hello. I am trying to find land records in the town of Contesse, province of Messina. I do not have a parcel number. On the birth/death/marriage records of my ancestors in Contesse, no address was provided. After WW2 most of the old estates were leveled for construction of condominiums. There is not ...