Search found 2 matches
- 27 Oct 2021, 00:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Madia's of Catanzaro
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8544
Re: Madia's of Catanzaro
Hi, gricce! I think we might be searching for folks in the same lineage. My great-grandmother was Mariangela Riccelli, born in Fossato Catanzaro. I am wondering if Paolo Riccelli is the sibling of my great-great-grandfather? My family firmly knows that the siblings of Mariangela Riccelli are Peppino ...
- 26 Oct 2021, 22:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Riccelli & Raffaele Surnames Catanzaro Calabria
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1455
Riccelli & Raffaele Surnames Catanzaro Calabria
Hi all, I'm looking for any leads to my paternal great-grandmother and great-grandfather.
My great-grandmother is Mariangela Riccelli, born in Fossato Serralta Catanzaro Calabria on 25 Nov 1881 and died 28 Aug 1972 Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, United States of America. She married my great ...
My great-grandmother is Mariangela Riccelli, born in Fossato Serralta Catanzaro Calabria on 25 Nov 1881 and died 28 Aug 1972 Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, United States of America. She married my great ...