Search found 3 matches
- 15 Oct 2023, 01:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Sanzaro from Sortino
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4498
Re: Sanzaro from Sortino
My cousin is headed to Sortino tomorrow (15 Oct) and would like to go to the church where his mother was baptized. Is there any way to find out which church? Her name was Sofia (Sara) Sanzaro born 26 April 1923 to Guiseppe Ambrosia Sanzaro and Sofia Giardino Sanzaro. Thank you.
- 04 Dec 2021, 16:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Sanzaro from Sortino
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4498
Re: Sanzaro from Sortino
Thank you so much. If I travel to Sortino, where would I be able to get a copy of that record? I'm also hoping to get copies of their birth records.
- 14 Nov 2021, 04:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Sanzaro from Sortino
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4498
Sanzaro from Sortino
I'm trying to get copies of my grandparents birth certificates and marriage license. I've applied with the USCIS for copies of their Naturalization records.
My grandfather, Giuseppe Ambrosia Sanzaro was born on Nov 16,1890 in Sortino. He traveled to the US several times, but his last trip was with ...
My grandfather, Giuseppe Ambrosia Sanzaro was born on Nov 16,1890 in Sortino. He traveled to the US several times, but his last trip was with ...