Search found 2 matches
- 19 Apr 2022, 03:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Pian d'Audi/Corio finding civil or church records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2932
Re: Pian d'Audi/Corio finding civil or church records
You made my day! Thank you both so much! This information is very helpful.
- 14 Apr 2022, 00:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Pian d'Audi/Corio finding civil or church records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2932
Pian d'Audi/Corio finding civil or church records
Hi,
I am trying to locate birth records for my great-grandparents: Bernado Baima-Rughet and Teresa Rubat-Borel. Date of birth around 1870-1873. The records I have found for immigration to the US list Corio and San Ponzio Canavese as birthplaces. Verbal stories from the family say Pian d'Audi or ...
I am trying to locate birth records for my great-grandparents: Bernado Baima-Rughet and Teresa Rubat-Borel. Date of birth around 1870-1873. The records I have found for immigration to the US list Corio and San Ponzio Canavese as birthplaces. Verbal stories from the family say Pian d'Audi or ...