Could you tell me if the listing of a birthplace indicates Vico Pelaggi, Number 10 is this an address on where he was born?
Birth Act #56 is listed too, is this helpful to retrieve information?
Search found 6 matches
- 29 Jun 2023, 14:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Daniele from Calabria
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5695
- 29 Jun 2023, 13:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Daniele from Calabria
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5695
Re: Surname Daniele from Calabria
Could you tell me if the listing of a birthplace indicates Vico Pelaggi, Number 10 is this an address on where he was born?
Birth Act #56 is listed too, is this helpful to retrieve information?
Birth Act #56 is listed too, is this helpful to retrieve information?
- 28 Jun 2023, 19:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Daniele from Calabria
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5695
Re: Surname Daniele from Calabria
Many thanks for your help!
- 28 Jun 2023, 19:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Daniele from Calabria
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5695
Re: Surname Daniele from Calabria
Thank you so much for this information!
- 28 Jun 2023, 18:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Daniele from Calabria
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5695
Re: Surname Daniele from Calabria
I am visiting Calabria in August 2023 and wondering how I can see if my grandparents still have family members in Torre di Ruggiero.
Would you know how I could search this? Grandparents; Francesco Daniele and Immacolata De Stefano.
Thank you,
Karen
Would you know how I could search this? Grandparents; Francesco Daniele and Immacolata De Stefano.
Thank you,
Karen
- 08 May 2022, 01:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Daniele from Calabria
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5695
Re: Surname Daniele from Calabria
Hi Debbie,
I am the granddaughter of Frank Daniels of Watertown,Mass. He was from Calabrian and this is all of his information of his date birth and my grandmother information as wee as my uncle Nick's.
Are you from Massachusetts?
Please contact me, I am going to Italy in August and was trying to ...
I am the granddaughter of Frank Daniels of Watertown,Mass. He was from Calabrian and this is all of his information of his date birth and my grandmother information as wee as my uncle Nick's.
Are you from Massachusetts?
Please contact me, I am going to Italy in August and was trying to ...